THE PROGRAM CHANGING AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLS
We Believe That Any Student, Anywhere Can Achieve “A” Grades With The Right Mindset, Support, and Strategies
Partnering with State, Independant and Catholic Schools!
Each school program is designed specifically to your school's needs. We work with you to determine the best way to support your students and align with your curriculum. This may be in the form of an elective after school homework club, Limitless Scholarship or extra support for the students who need it most.
The Official Academic Support Experts of The Australian Boarding Schools Association (ABSA)
As proud partners of the Australian Boarding Schools Association, we provide customised, student-focused boarding school tutoring during ‘boarding prep’ hours. Our energetic tutors engage your boarders in active learning, creating a mindset and cultural change, not just “two more hours of school”.
We must warn you – your students may ACTUALLY ENJOY boarding prep!
Our tutoring service is unlike anything ever seen before in Australian boarding schools. We step in to provide the support and motivation formerly provided to boarding students by parents. The right support is a key pillar of a child’s success. Parents choose you for an enhanced and superior educational experience for their children. We partner with your school to deliver on that promise.
We understand your challenges
We work closely with schools every day. We understand your challenges, and deliver proven solutions.
- Your student's wellbeing and academic achievements are your top priority.
- Your school provides an essential service to families across Australia, and the world. You rise to this responsibility despite the challenges.
- For boarding schools, boarder prep hours can be challenging to staff consistently and can be unpopular with students.
- For all students, encouraging them to do work outside of school and finding the staff to help can be challenging.
Your school already provides exemplary service to all of your students, and as your partner, we build your student's mindset, strategy and support. Our aim is to provide your students with study skills that carry them through adult life.
84% of students
IMPROVED THEIR GRADES IN SCHOOL
98% Homework completion rate
95% increase in motivation
TOWARDS STUDY AND SCHOOL
94% percent of students find the program ENJOYABLE AND IMPACTFUL
Our solutions are tailor-made for your school and students
The first step is for us to consult with you on your school’s goals. When you work with our team we provide a full strategy for improving your student's grades, confidence and engagement. We’ll help you to overcome staffing issues and lighten your load, your teachers’ load and most importantly the administration load. We don’t just deliver improved grades, we deliver improved experiences for your students throughout the school year.
Get in Touch to Start Your School's Transformation
Our partnership with your school
Safe. Supportive. Solution oriented. The same promise we make to students and parents, we make to our partner schools.
- Our tutor screening, recruitment and training programs are world-class and every member of our team is committed to strengthen your school.
- Our team acts as an extension of yours. Our close partnership will ease the burden on your staff. We aim to provide a seamless service that “just clicks” with your school’s systems and culture.
- Like our strategic approach to study for your students, your outcomes are vital. Higher achievements amongst your student body means higher demand for your school. Our program not only provides proven academic results but demonstrates to prospective parents that your school goes the extra mile. We’re on hand to provide solutions to the ever-changing bevvy of educational challenges.
Couldn’t you do with a hand right now?
We’re ready to partner with you to provide a superior tutoring experience.
... What Our Clients Have To Say ...
In our experience, what we have found is the A-Team are prepared to be flexible (they really do look to provide the right tutor to the student) and are genuinely committed. A-Team are able to mentor and develop other key forms of aptitude, including emotional and social forms of intelligence.
“Emily is my son Joseph’s Academic Personal Trainer! Emily’s patience and ability to work with Joseph has allowed him to change his black and white thinking. This has provided opportunities for Joseph to get better marks in Year 10!”
“Our tutors, Jake and Bodi are very well matched to both of our boys. My sons were so happy that all of their goal setting was done in the first session and I am really looking forward to seeing how the boys respond throughout the term!”
“Everyone comments on her confidence.”
“Cecelia has never passed English before so we’re really celebrating this C. The teacher said that she’s on course for a B this term and everyone, her teacher, her teacher’s aide and her reading group leader – they’ve all said she’s far more confident, putting her opinion out there, and finally feeling brave enough to read out loud. This has been a big celebration in our house.”