THE PROGRAM CHANGING AUSTRALIAN BOARDING SCHOOLS
We Believe That Any Student, Anywhere Can Achieve “A” Grades With The Right Mindset, Support, and Strategies
The Official Academic Support Experts of The Australian Boarding Schools Association (ABSA)
As proud partners of the Australian Boarding Schools Association, we provide customised, student-focused boarding school tutoring during ‘boarding prep’ hours. Our energetic tutors engage your boarders in active learning, creating a mindset and cultural change, not just “two more hours of school”.
We must warn you – your students may ACTUALLY ENJOY boarding prep!
Our boarding school tutoring service is an Australian first
Our boarding school tutoring service is unlike anything ever seen before in Australian boarding schools. We step in to provide the support and motivation formerly provided by parents. The right support is a key pillar of a child’s success. Parents choose boarding schools for an enhanced and superior educational experience for their children. We partner with the schools to deliver on that promise.
We understand your challenges
We work closely with schools every day and are the only tutoring partner of the Australian Boarding School Association (ABSA). We work closely with ABSA and our schools to understand the challenges of boarding and deliver proven solutions.
- Your boarders’ wellbeing and academic achievements are your top priority.
- Your school provides an essential service to families across Australia, and the world. You rise to this responsibility despite the challenges.
- Boarder prep hours can be challenging to staff consistently.
- Boarder prep hours can be unpopular with students.
- Despite your unwavering commitment to boarder prep, you know that your students could be getting more from this precious time.
Your school already provides exemplary service to all of your students, and as your partner, we assist in transforming your prep time through our proven Secrets to Academics Revealed (STAR) framework of mindset, strategy and support.
84% of students
IMPROVED GRADES IN ENGLISH
98% Homework completion rate
95% increase in motivation
TOWARDS STUDY AND SCHOOL
94% percent of students find the program ENJOYABLE AND IMPACTFUL
Our solutions are tailor-made for your school and students
The first step is for us to consult with you on your school’s goals. When you work with our team we provide a full strategy for improving boarder grades, confidence and engagement. We’ll help you to overcome staffing issues and lighten your load, your teachers’ load and most importantly the administration load. We don’t just deliver improved grades, we deliver improved experiences for boarders.
Our boarder prep service
Depending on your needs, we can provide:
- Multiple tutors across multiple subjects to work one-on-one or in small groups.
- Act as liaisons between teachers, parents, students and the school to ensure children have a coherent support network.
- Provide individual study strategies for students based on teacher recommendations.
- Support teachers with specific tasks and exam preparation – including areas of difficulty for individual students.
- Provide full supervision of boarder prep, freeing up teachers to focus on lesson planning and curriculum development.
- Provide individual focus and develop trust between students and their boarding school tutor.
- Monitor the mindset of individual students and generate specific study strategies to overcome any issues.
- Mentor and coach children struggling with academic or emotional challenges.
- Assist your school in monitoring the wellbeing of all boarders. Enhancing your reputation as a safe and supportive home for young learners.
Our partnership with your school
Safe. Supportive. Solution oriented. The same promise we make to students and parents, we make to our partner schools.
- Our tutor screening, recruitment and training programs are world-class and every member of our team is committed to strengthen your school.
- Our team acts as an extension of yours. Our close partnership will ease the burden on your staff. We aim to provide a seamless service that “just clicks” with your school’s systems and culture.
- Like our strategic approach to study for your students, your outcomes are vital. Higher achievements amongst your student body means higher demand for your school. Our program not only provides proven academic results but demonstrates to prospective parents that your school goes the extra mile. As some states transition to new university entrance standards, and overcomes all those issues boarders face right now, we’re on hand to provide solutions to the ever-changing bevvy of educational challenges.
Couldn’t you do with a hand right now?
We’re ready to partner with you to provide a superior boarding prep and tutoring experience.
... What Our Clients Have To Say ...
A Team Tuition has helped me develop into the best student that I can be. I am now reaching my full potential thanks to them. They are so supportive and really understanding. All the staff at A Team Tuition really are passionate and so friendly.
“I think I was so successful because my study routine and how I approached maths completely changed. I used to have a bad mindset and hated the subject, now I really try my best!”
Jess went from an E to B in Maths in just 8 weeks!
My daughter’s Academic Personal trainer, Mitch, has not just supported my daughter towards improving her results. He has also allowed her to take ownership of her own learning, and given her the strategies to become a self directed and independent learner. She looks forward to her weekly tutoring sessions and always has a feeling of productivity and achievement at the conclusion of the session. The tutor feedback is also timely and relevant every single session. Thank you Mitch and A Team Tuition!
Not only do the team at A-Team improve grades, they also focus on the underlying skills and qualities of character required to continue on the right path in life.
Emily is my son Joseph’s Academic Personal Trainer! Emily’s patience and ability to work with Joseph has allowed him to change his black and white thinking. This has provided opportunities for Joseph to get better marks in Year 10!