Our Journey with A Team Tuition
Whether you need help with homework, assignments, exam preparation or just a confidence and motivation boost at school – A Team Tuition is able to help, plus they specifically match your tutor with your family to fit your child's needs!
Our vision is to provide every student the opportunity to succeed in school through educating them in the most effective way for them to learn. Our tutors believe that any student can succeed academically with the right mindset, strategies, and support. Our matching team will find your child a tutor who cares and fits their personality and goals.
With one-on-one tutoring, we'll help your child change their approach to learning. We'll help them develop an "academic mindset" which means better school results, and a more motivated, enthusiastic child.
- Develop confidence, motivation and improve their grades.
- Focus on smarter study habits, not longer ones.
- At home, or online tutoring sessions so you don't need to taxi them anywhere!
- One-on-one, child-centric private tutoring, to get more achieved and a mentor for your child.
- Flexibility around extra-curricular activities and day to day commitments
- Understanding. Families are all different. We work to fit in with yours.
- School support. We will help build your child's learning network and co-ordinate their academic transformation journey.
... What Our Clients Have To Say ...
“Everyone comments on her confidence.”
“Cecelia has never passed English before so we’re really celebrating this C. The teacher said that she’s on course for a B this term and everyone, her teacher, her teacher’s aide and her reading group leader – they’ve all said she’s far more confident, putting her opinion out there, and finally feeling brave enough to read out loud. This has been a big celebration in our house.”
“We absolutely love our tutor Maina. He is such a wonderful person to have in the home and Joe enjoys working with him. Even my other son who isn’t loving school said he might do some tutoring with him. Impressive!!”
“Caelan came out of the session and said he had so much fun! I couldn’t believe my ears that anyone would ever say they had fun doing maths tutoring. He’s already finished all the homework Josh set for him and can’t wait for next week.”